Sage Pastel Partner Payroll Advantage
Running Sage Pastel Partner Payroll Advantage software will offer you all the advantages you have come to expect from this trusted brand. The SARS compliant solution is ideal for rapidly growing businesses who need a comprehensive payroll.
You can now also enjoy more flexible processing methods for managing larger sets of data. The cloud-based Self Service portal allows for online data storage, workflow and approval, and data sync between cloud and desktop.
Invest in an affordable, automated payroll solution – Sage Pastel Partner Payroll Advantage.
Advantages for your business:
- Process weekly, fortnightly and monthly paid employees with ease.
- Make SARS submissions for multiple companies with multiple databases a breeze with consolidated reporting.
- Self Service Advantage links your organisation’s multiple payroll companies into one Self Service portal – empower your employees to access their secure online profile, submit travel claims and manage their leave. Capture assets on your employees profiles which will notify you when it needs to be returned. With Cloud HR, certain HR functions are taken directly to each line manager and empowers them to manage their staff directly. This includes online data capture, manager access to staff records in the cloud, distribution of HR related forms online with built-in workflow and approval, as well as email notifications.
- Bulk Terminations and Reinstatements makes it easy to dismiss or re-employ multiple employees at once – especially useful if you employ seasonal or project-based employees.
- Four feature-rich additional modules give you a complete range of tools that add value to your payroll processes:
- Human Resources Management – an easy-to-use desktop HR System for human resource managers, suitable for any size and type of business.
- Salary Structuring – simplifies the task of structuring a Total-Cost-To-Company remuneration package for each employee.
- Multiple Transactions Manager – complete more than one task easily, from only one screen.
- Third Party Payments – disburse company deductions or contributions, like medical aids or pension funds, with the click of a button.
Your employees will be able to use our mobile app to access payslips and leave balances. This mobile service is available to Sage Pastel Payroll Advantage users and will allow your employees to make use of our latest application for Android mobile devices (iOs and Windows versions coming soon). Our mobile app also includes free access to our salary tax calculator.
- Human Resources
- Salary Structuring Module
- Third Party Payments Module
- Multiple Transactions Manager Module
- Employee Self Service App
Human Resources management made easy
With our easy-to-use HR Software System, suitable for any size and type of business, performance reviews and disciplinary procedures have never been more accurately recorded.
Because the system is so concise and reports are customized to each employee, avoiding CCMA cases and compensation for wrongful dismissal is guaranteed.
What it does for you:
- Disciplinary procedures are simplified by a system that comes with 66 disciplinary reasons – each with a set offence level;
- Keep track of company assets in employees’ possession;
- HR software ships with standard HRD forms and templates;
- No Human Resources degree needed;
- Telephonic and email support for the first year;
- Single user or unlimited user options.
What’s even better is that the HR Management Software System integrates easily with the Sage Pastel Partner Payroll software program, making for a speedy return on your investment.
Calculate individual employees’ remuneration in a flash
Sage Pastel Partner Payroll’s Salary Structuring Module offers you amazing functionality to calculate individual employees’ remuneration packages. It is like having a Salary Structuring Assistant! This module simplifies the complicated task of structuring a Total Cost To Company remuneration package, according to the employee’s letter of appointment.
By simply entering the total package value and various package components, Sage Pastel Payroll & HR will calculate the value of the remaining Cash Component and update the employee’s payslip with the structure you define. Alternatively, make use of the Nett to Gross Package calculation to accurately determine the Gross Basic Salary required to ensure the employee receives an agreed Nett Pay amount in each pay packet.
The Salary Structuring Module offers eight calculators to assist you with the quick calculations of various allowance and fringe benefit values. Based on information provided by your employees, you can now calculate an accurate value for Travel Allowances or the taxable benefit value of a Company Vehicle without having to understand or refer back to any of the complicated rules and regulations required by legislation.
Our Salary Structuring Module can be used to structure an employee’s pay package using one of two methods namely Total Cost To Company or Nett to Gross Salary. In addition, there are eight calculators built into the Salary Structuring Module to assist you to calculate the fringe benefit of the Use of Company Vehicle, Private use of Assets, Free and Cheap Accommodation and many more.
The standard functionality of the Salary Structuring Module has been enhanced with an Assistant Wizard which is available to set up new employee salary information.
Method 1 – Total Cost To Company
You are able to use the Total Cost To Company Structure Option to provide a Total Cost Package value as well as setup package components like allowances and company contributions. In addition, you can calculate the remaining value allocated to the Cash Component (Basic Salary).
Method 2 – Nett To Gross Salary
Use the Nett To Gross Salary Structure Option to specify a Net Monthly Salary value to allow Sage Pastel Payroll & HR to calculate the required Gross Basic Salary value for you.
Salary Structuring Assistant
To assist you to with a new employees’ Salary Structure, the Salary Structuring Assistant Wizard will appear when proceeding Salary Structuring with the stats of the employee as ‘new’.
Should you wish to utilise the Salary Structuring Assistant Wizzard for an existing employee, you can access it from the standard Salary Structuring screen.
Automate payments to third parties
With our Third Party Payments Module, any company deduction or contribution can now automatically be paid over to the relevant company with the click of a button.
No more manual capturing required with a once-off beneficiary (third party) setup. You can eliminate human error and save valuable processing time as well as obtain a detailed transaction listing report per employee and party. Third Parties can include Provident Funds, Medical Aids, Garnishee Orders, Industrial Councils, OID, EMP201 SARS payments, to name a few.
Easy global updates
The Multiple Transaction Manager Module allows you to give the entire company a salary increase based on either a set value or a specific percentage and process a production bonus or commission by only using one screen. Over shutdown periods, putting your entire workforce on leave has never been this quick and easy.
This feature allows you to make global updates to any transaction within the Payroll system to all, or a selection of employees. These transactions can include leave, bonuses, travel allowances and commission.
Take the admin out of payroll & HR
With Sage Pastel Payroll Self Service, employees can apply for leave, submit travel claims and update their personal details online or via their smartphone, anywhere, anytime.
- Enables mobility: all you need is an internet connection
- Self Service is hosted: no IT team required
- Based on workflow capabilities and the organisational chart
- Self Service is secure
- Synchronises with our payroll software
With our Self Service app, payroll administrators and business owners will get their payroll software updated automatically, eliminating manually recapturing of leave or travel claim forms.