Sage X3 People
- The software can be accessed online as well as from mobile devices
- Can be fully integrated with the Sage X3 software
- Providing access at all times and from all places, the software is perfectly suited for a mobile workforce
- The software provides self-service HR services that ensure higher employee retention
Sage X3 People was earlier known as the Sage HR Management (HRM). This system is a simple and flexible HR management solution that is ideal for mid and enterprise-sized companies. The system can assist the companies in achieving more control over the workforce costs, helping increase the overall efficiency. Integrated with Sage X3, the software solution can provide more exhaustive and accurate data for multiple business units and locations. Users can access Sage X3 People both online as well as through their mobile devices.
Sage X3 People is the perfect cost-effective integrated payroll solution for Sage X3 customers. This software can also be used as a standalone HR management system that also offers self-service capabilities to businesses in the healthcare, servicing, distribution, and manufacturing industries.
Forward-looking solutions with the latest in technology
The Sage X3 People software includes new technological components that are widely recognized as the most forward-looking advancements in the industry. These advancements cover multi-bowser and mobile usage, cloud database integration, document management, web service development, and speed search.
Our futuristic technology designs help in increasing the collaboration and overall visibility in your company. The self-service capabilities and user-centered design provides the managers and the employees with an easy access to required information at all times and on all devices.
Multi- browser, multi-OS and multi-database
Sage X3 People is compliant with HTML5, because of which, you can access any popular web browser like Opera, Safari Google Chrome, and Microsoft Internet Explorer.
The system is also compatible with a number of operating systems like Windows, Linux (Red Hat), or Unix (AIX) as well as either Microsoft SQL Server or Oracle databases.
The system has a robust N-tier architecture that consistently delivers high performance, even with hundreds of concurrent users.
The software provides a functional structure that can be adapted to multiple entities as well as decentralized organisations:
- All employee histories and records saved in full details.
- Review of pre-onboarding files and data
- Can generate contracts and legal documents required
- The software can easily manage concurrent contracts as well as multiple occupations
- The software can also keep a track of and provide alerts for health check-ups, work permits, and regulatory authorizations
- Prepares the payrolls, statutory declarations, as well as annual reports
- Management of accounting and payment
- Deals with the regularizations and back-pays
- The software is in complete adherence with the training, tracking of expenses, and the management of activities and time
- The software can assist the users in budget planning, defining portfolios, and segmentation of companies, subsidiaries and branches
- Definition, comparison, revision, and re-forecasting of different scenarios
- Defines detailed and global assumptions
- Analyzes variance, operational indicators as well as KPIs
- Forecasts and tracks work-hours and costs
- Monitors employee attendance, like leaves, illness, and accidents.
- Helps manage shifts and cycles, work-hours, absenteeism totals, leave entitlement calculation, bonuses, and valuation
- Generation of predictive calendars or reports on attendance-history
- Tracking and mapping of the skills and competencies among employees
- Analysis of strengths and improvements, segmented by company, subsidiary and branch
- Definitions of job, role and mission, with the skills requirements and the compensation package
- Management of performance records, including assessment of skills, training programs, and planning skill transfers
- Budget wizard to help in the definition of training plans and budget
- Tracking and keeping record of training needs and requests
- Calculation of gross costs for training and budget control
- Tracking of actions in training, the training path, and the organisation
- Training catalogue that is accessible within a self-service portal
- Appraisal for achievements and goals
- Tools for proper assessment of performances
- Collection of skills reviews and training requests
- Framework through the self-service portal for interactive dialogues
- Employees are involved and rewarded for the performance and the successes of the company
- Calculation of the incentives and profit-sharing between employees
- Publishing automated letters to all rewarded employees
- Life-cycle management of all expenses
- Online refund procedures and forms
- Promotion, checking, and control of the travel expenses policies
- Full process of the payment, approval workflow, and accounting
- Decision making tools with the ability to query from any level are built-in
- User-friendly dashboards with standard KPIs that cover compensations, leave, attendance, contracts, and workforce.
- A library that contains all pre-defined reports that centralize the data and deliver it on demand
- Business intelligence options like SAP BusinessObjects help expand core analytics capabilities
- An extensive library contains all the business-oriented statistical reports, SQL query builder as well as the Sage graphical query builder
- Employee arrival processing
- Contracts design and generation
- Employees multiple contracts
- Interactive area
- Request, query, plan and update
- Managers Approvals and requests
- Viewing Salary slips
- Expenses sheets uploading and approval