Retail Point of Sale
It has been designed for businesses with high retail volumes and multiple branch locations that require the flexibility of offline capabilities and branch retail independence.
Easy to use, fast and robust, it is fully and seamlessly integrated with Sage Evolution Accounting and has a centralised maintenance area which is controlled from head office.
Sage Evolution Retail is an easy to use, robust, keyboard driven application. The solution offers the ability to generate sales orders, invoices and credit notes all from a single simple interface depending on user rights or security profiles.
Definable schedules for synchronisation eliminate any need for your branches to remember to send and receive data. The information flowing between head office and branches includes new product, price changes with start dates as well as sales and associated transactions to update Sage Evolution Accounting.
Control and maintain purchases from branch level and inter-branch transfers (IBT). This ensures that goods sent between your warehouses are monitored and tracked, reducing shrinkage.
Main features in Sage Evolution Retail Point of Sale
- Quotes, Orders, Invoices and Credit Note processing.
- Receipting of debtor payments – Evolution debtors or external debtors systems.
- Multiple payment methods (split tendering).
- Maintaining and controlling of lay-aways and payments
- Unit pricing linked to volume sales.
- Line discount supporting both amount and percentage.
- Supervisor authorisation for unit price changes, discounts and Credit Notes.
- Printing of documents to multiple printers (Picking slips).
- Support for Windows printers and OPOS compliant POS printers, cash drawers and line-displays.
- Remote disconnected sites with scheduled bi-directional synchronisation with central POS database.
- Re-printing of all transactions.
- Barcode scanning.
- Automated integration process.